Value Proposition and Services
We are specialising in debt management which consists of the following services:
- External Collections
- Tracing of customers in order to collect arrear amounts due on contracts with Banks and/or other customers
- Repossession of vehicles (payment of liens where required)
- Investigations such as Debt reviews, Deceased estates and Insolvent estates
- Garnishee orders
Turnstone Trading is currently specialising in the following regions within South Africa:
- Western Cape
- Northern Cape, as far as Upington, Prieska and Kuruman
- Freestate Gauteng inclusive of Central Johannesburg, East Rand, West Rand, Northern Suburbs, Midrand, Alberton, and the entire Tswane (Pretoria) region.
How does the customer benefit from this?
The customer will have the peace of mind that professional agents will be contacting and visiting their clients in order to resolve outstanding matters professional and efficient manner.
The customer will receive timeous feedback from us which creates a sense of comfort with the customer.
Efficient collection of outstanding debt reduces costs to both Turnstone Trading and to you, the customer.
We will continuously strive to find ways to assist in the reduction of collections costs, such as lien negotiations, tow-in costs structures, etc. We see ourselves as your partner and not just your service provider.
Key Success Factors
Current key success factors that contributed towards the successes of Turnstone Trading Debt Collections:
- The company prescribes and adheres to the National Credit Act.
- The company prescribes to Association for Debt Recovery Agents (ADRA)
- Adhering to internal policies and procedures of the customer.
- Treating customers and clients with dignity and respect at all times.
- Adhering to cost structures as negotiated with the customer.
- Continuous feedback on individual cases.
- Accurate invoicing and administration.